I welcome you to my website and I invite you to know these terms before you provide your personal data on it.
In the case of children under the age of thirteen, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
In no case will data on the professional, economic or privacy situation of the other family members be collected from the minor, without their consent.
If you are under the age of thirteen and have accessed this website without notifying your parents you should not register as a user.
Some principles you should know
At Imaginae.net, respect and protection of users’ personal data is a priority. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed on this website.
We have endeavored to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
I never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you require.
I never share my users’ personal information with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case I have your express authorization.
Legal regulations to which this website is hosted
Imaginae has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulation of LOPD development. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
- Responsible Identity: Vertical Imaginae Solutions, SL
- Tradename: Imaginae
- NIF/CIF: B65584757
- Address: Avda Francesc Macià 30 Esc A 1o 1a Sabadell Barcelona
- Activity: Web services company, Ecommerce and mobile development.
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation cited above, the personal data that you send me through the web forms will receive the data processing of “Web users and subscribers”.
For the treatment of data of my users I implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
How have I obtained your data?
The personal data that we process in IMAGINAE come from:
- Contact Form.
- Subscription Form.
What are your rights when you provide me with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether IMAGINAE is treating personal data that concerns me or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data related to the interested party.
- Request rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Request the portability of the data.
Those interested may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case, I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Imaginae will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. They may also request the portability of their data.
Those interested will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do I treat your personal data?
In IMAGINAE there are different systems for capturing personal information and I treat the information provided by interested persons for the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact Form: I request the following personal data: name, email, to respond to the requirements of Imaginae.net users. For example, I can use this information to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding the information included in the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries you may have and that are not subject to the conditions of contract. I inform you that the data you provide will be located on the Siteground servers. (IMAGINAE hosting provider) within the EU.
- Sales form: The user has different purchase forms subject to the contracting conditions specified in my particular contracting conditions for each product or service where contact and payment information will be required. I request the following personal information: name, surname, CIF / NIF, email, address, billing information. I inform you that the data you provide will be located on the servers of Webempresa Europa, S.L. (IMAGINAE hosting provider) within the EU.
- Content subscription form: In this case, I request the following personal data: name, email, to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when making the subscription. Within the web there are several forms to activate the subscription. Electronic newsletters or newsletters are managed by Mailchimp. When using the services of this platform for conducting email marketing campaigns, subscription management and sending newsletters, you should know that Mailchimp has its servers hosted outside the EU, in the US and is subject to the EU-US Privacy agreement Shield, whose information is available here, approved by the European Protection Committee.
- Registration form for blog comments: To comment on the Imaginae.net blog posts, the user is required to register through this form. In this case, I request the following personal data: name, email, website. Once registered, the user can make as many comments as he wishes and give an answer on the previous ones. I inform you that the data you provide will be located on the servers of Siteground (IMAGINAE hosting provider) within the EU.
- Account Registration Form: In this case, I request the following personal information: name, email, to manage the registration of your account to my community. I inform you that the data you provide will be located on the servers of Siteground (IMAGINAE hosting provider) within the EU.
There are other purposes for which I treat your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. IMAGINAE can have a presence in social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of IMAGINAE, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that proceed in each case and previously accepted by the Imaginae.net user. It will process your data for the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, reporting activities, products or services of Imaginae.net As well as for any other purpose that social media regulations allow. In no case will I use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
IMAGINAE, does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations with other professionals can be made, in those cases, consent will be required to users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is also based on the consent requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract. Also the contracting of products and services according to the terms and conditions that appear in the commercial policy.
How long will I keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept:
- While the commercial relationship is maintained.
- The deletion is not requested by the interested party.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, Imaginae.net shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
All the utilities offered by third parties are strictly necessary for the development of my services and have been selected according to the fulfillment of the rights that I preserve on this website.
Web Platform: WordPress.org, more information at https://wordpress.org/. We treat the data in order to perform its support services to IMAGINAE.
Email marketing: The Rocket Science Group LLC (Mailchimp), domiciled in the US More information in www.mailchimp.com The Rocket Science Group LLC (Mailchimp)treats the data in order to perform its email marketing management services to IMAGINAE.
Google Analytics: an analytical web service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help Imaginae.net analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of Imaginae.net (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States.
Google Adsense: This website is associated with Google to show ads to users who access this website. When collaborating with google, cookies are used to show you ads related to your recent searches and show you more relevant ads. Third-party services such as: AdSense, AdWords and Google Analytics are included in this type of cookies, as well as a series of DoubleClick services. By visiting this page, cookies from these services are sent to your browser. See more information about types of cookies that Google uses, and discover how Google uses them.
You can use the advertisements configuration to manage the Google ads shown to you and indicate that ads based on your interests are not displayed. Even if you decide not to receive these types of ads, they may continue to appear based on factors such as your general location derived from the address. The directory inclusion services will be free of charge referenced on the website itself, Imaginae.net will ensure that the tabs and advertisements that appear on the Website express truthful information and remain updated, although it does not guarantee the accuracy at all times of the data entered in the same.
When browsing Imaginae.net you can collect non-identifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics.
- Search Console.
I use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Your rights by providing your personal data
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether Imaginae.net is treating personal data that concerns them, or not.
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data.
You can materially exercise your rights by email to email@example.com.
Secret and data security
Imaginae.net is committed to the use and treatment of the personal data included of the users, respecting their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with their purpose, as well as to comply with their obligation to keep them and adapt all measures to avoid the alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access (such as the Https protocols I use), in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
Imaginae.net cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore, the violation of the data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to Imaginae.net exonerating Alicia Rodríguez Ruiz (IMAGINAE), from any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information on the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
IMAGINAE reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential developments, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, the Provider will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of its implementation.
According to the LSSICE, Imaginae.net does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the web, the user has the possibility to expressly consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, Imaginae.net undertakes not to send commercial communications without properly identifying them.
Document revised on 12/7/2017