LEGAL NOTICE AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEB
VERTICAL IMAGINAE SOLUTIONS, SL, (hereinafter “IMAGINAE”), with registered office at Avda. Francesc Macià, 30, Esc. A 1o 1a, Sabadell (Barcelona), registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, provided with CIF B-65584757, is the owner of the website www.imaginae.net (hereinafter the “Website”).
ACCESS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
These Conditions of Use (hereinafter the “Conditions”), are intended to provide the user with information regarding IMAGINAE, its activities and products, published news, as well as its different business areas.
This Website is informative.
Both navigation, and access to information published on the Website, imply acceptance as a User, without reservations of any kind, of each and every one of these Conditions. If you do not accept these conditions, please refrain from using the Website and its content.
IMAGINAE may, at any time and without prior notice, modify these Conditions, all of which are exposed on the Website, by publishing said modifications on it, so that they may be known by Users, always before the Visit the Website.
IMAGINAE may deny access to the Website to Users who misuse the contents and / or breach any of the conditions that appear in this document.
Access and Use
Access to the Website is free, except for the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by the User.
The user undertakes to make diligent use of the Website, as well as the information contained therein, subject to both applicable regulations and these Conditions.Obligation to make proper use
Users are fully responsible for their conduct, when accessing the information on the Site, while browsing or accessing them, as well as after accessing.
The User agrees to the correct use of the Website and utilities that are provided to him according to the Law, the present Conditions, the instructions and notices that are communicated to him, as well as with the moral and good customs generally accepted and to the public order .
The User undertakes the exclusive use of the Website, as well as all its contents, for lawful and non-prohibited purposes, which do not infringe the current legality and / or may be harmful to the legitimate rights of IMAGINAE or any third party and / or that may cause any damage or loss directly or indirectly.
In accordance with the above, content will be understood without this enumeration being limiting: texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or sound content, as well as its graphic design and source codes (hereinafter, all the “Content / s”), in accordance with the Law, these Conditions, the other notices, regulations of use and instructions made known to it, as well as with morals and good customs generally accepted and public order, and, in particular, undertakes to refrain from: reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or in any other way communicating publicly, transforming or modifying the Contents, unless the holder has the authorization of the corresponding rights or that is legally permitted; or if necessary, by the buttons enabled by IMAGINAE for social networks. In this sense, the User may not delete, manipulate or in any way alter the “copyright” and other identifying data of the IMAGINAE rights reserve or any other technical means established for its recognition.
The User undertakes, by way of example and not limitation, not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, photographs, recordings, software and , in general, any kind of material owned by this Website, as well as to refrain from performing acts, that:
– Induce, incite or promote criminal, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to the Law, morals and generally accepted good customs or public order;
– They are false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or extemporaneous, so that they induce or may mislead about their object or about the intentions or purposes of the caller;
– They are protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to third parties, without the User having previously obtained from their owners the necessary authorization to carry out the use made or intended to effect;– Constituyan, en su caso, publicidad ilícita, engañosa o desleal y, en general, que constituyan competencia desleal o vulneren las normas reguladoras de la protección de datos de carácter personal.
– Incorporen virus u otros elementos físicos o electrónicos que puedan dañar o impedir el normal funcionamiento de la red, del sistema o de equipos informáticos (hardware y software) de IMAGINAE.
– Provoquen por sus características (tales como formato o extensión, entre otras) dificultades en el normal funcionamiento de los servicios ofrecidos por este Sitio Web.
El usuario responderá de los daños y perjuicios de toda naturaleza que IMAGINAE, pueda sufrir como consecuencia del incumplimiento de cualesquiera de las obligaciones a las que queda sometido en virtud de las presentes Condiciones o de la legislación aplicable en relación con la utilización del Sitio Web.
EXONERACIÓN DE RESPONSABILIDAD DE IMAGINAE
A título enunciativo, pero no limitativo, IMAGINAE no asumirá responsabilidad alguna:
– De la utilización que los Usuarios puedan hacer de los materiales de este Sitio Web, y/o webs de enlace, ya sean prohibidos o permitidos, en infracción de los derechos de propiedad intelectual y/o industrial de contenidos de la web o de terceros.
– De los eventuales daños y perjuicios a los Usuarios causados por un funcionamiento normal o anormal de las herramientas de búsqueda, de la organización o la localización de los contenidos y/o acceso al Sitio Web y, en general, de los errores o problemas que se generen en el desarrollo o instrumentación de los elementos técnicos que el Sitio Web o un programa facilite al Usuario.
– De los contenidos de aquellas páginas a las que los Usuarios puedan acceder desde enlaces incluidos en el Sitio Web, ya sean autorizados o no.
IMAGINAE informa que no garantiza:
– Que el acceso al Sitio Web, y/o a las webs de enlace sea ininterrumpido o de error.
– Que el contenido o software al que los Usuarios accedan a través del Sitio Web, o de las webs de enlace no contenga error alguno, virus informático u otros elementos en los contenidos que puedan producir alteraciones en su sistema o en los documentos electrónicos y ficheros almacenados en su sistema informático o cause otro tipo de daño;
La información contenida en el Sitio Web debe ser considerada por los Usuarios como divulgativa y orientadora, tanto con relación a su finalidad como a sus efectos, motivo por el cual:
IMAGINAE no garantiza la exactitud de la información contenida en el Sitio Web y por consiguiente no asumen responsabilidad alguna sobre los posibles perjuicios o incomodidades para los Usuarios que pudiesen derivarse alguna inexactitud presente en el mismo.
Users undertake to navigate the website and use the content of it in good faith.
In compliance with the provisions of the current Data Protection Regulation, as well as in the European Data Protection Regulation, we inform you that, personal data incorporated for the completion of any form on this Website or Forwarding an email to any of our mailboxes:
1º.- They will be treated with the utmost confidentiality and will be part of the files owned by IMAGINAE for their management and to respond to them, as well as, for the commercial management that links them, and sending via email of requests for information made through this Website through the different forms.
In accordance with current legislation on data protection, IMAGINAE has adopted the appropriate security levels to the data provided by Users and, in addition, has installed all the means and measures at its disposal to avoid loss, misuse, alteration , unauthorized access and removal of these.
Rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability and opposition
At any time and in accordance with the regulations in force and the GDPR, Users may exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation and portability and opposition of their personal data, revoke the consent for commercial communications, and for the treatment of your personal data, by written request addressed to the email address email@example.com or to the attention of the Legal Department at the postal address: Avda. Francesc Macià 30, A 1st 1st of Sabadell, (Barcelona), indicating as appropriate, in a visible way the concrete right that is exercised, as well as attaching a copy of the DNI.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
IMAGINAE holds all rights to the content, design and source code of the Website and, in particular, with an enunciative, but not limited, character to the photographs, images, texts, logos, designs, brands, trade names and data included on the web or application.
Users are warned that such rights are protected by current Spanish and international legislation regarding intellectual and industrial property.
The total or partial reproduction of the Website, even by means of a hyperlink, or of any of its contents, without the express written permission of IMAGINAE, is expressly prohibited.
Likewise, copying, reproduction, adaptation, modification, distribution, commercialization, public communication and / or any other action that infringes the current Spanish and / or international regulations regarding intellectual and / or industrial property, as well as as the use of the contents of the web or application if it is not with the prior express written authorization of IMAGINAE.
IMAGINAE informs that it does not grant any implicit license or authorization on intellectual and / or industrial property rights or on any other right or property related, directly or indirectly, to the contents included in the web or application.SAFE USE GUIDE:
Do not use links incorporated in e-mails or third-party Web pages to access this Website. Periodically, indiscriminate mass mailings are detected, sent from fake electronic addresses, with the sole purpose of obtaining confidential information from Users. This technique is known as “PHISHING”. IMAGINAE declines any liability of others in this regard.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The access and use of the Website will be governed and interpreted in accordance with Spanish legislation. Any dispute that may arise between IMAGINAE and the users of the Website, will be settled, before the Courts and Tribunals of the user’s domicile, and with express waiver of the Parties to their own jurisdiction, in the case that they are companies, by the Courts and Courts of the city of Barcelona.